Welcome International Students!
We are excited about your interest in attending South Lancaster Academy! Below are the guidelines for applying to our school. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be glad to assist you!
Applying is easy using our Online Application. Applying online simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
- A non-refundable fee of $300 must be submitted with each application.
- A declaration of finance must be submitted (included in online application)
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Our Admissions Committee will review your application for the following criteria:
- Evidence of potential academic success in the school’s program based on previous records and recommendations
- Evidence of good social adjustment, satisfactory behavior, and emotional stability
- In addition, an interview with school administration is required as part of the application process. This process is normally done via Skype if a face-to-face meeting is not an option.
Upon acceptance to South Lancaster Academy, an I-20 will be issued by the school.
Also, a copy of passport and visa needs to be submitted.
South Lancaster Academy does not provide any dormitories or organized home stay program, however we will assist students in trying to find a home stay family. For more information, contact our vice-principal/registrar at email@example.com.
International Students Financial Policies
Tuition is calculated based on the grade level of the student at the non-constituent rate. Payment of the application fee is required prior to acceptance and final processing of the I-20, and payment in full for all other general fees and tuition for one academic year (2nd semester only if arriving in January) are required before attendance at SLA. Payment of tuition, re-application fee, and all other general fees are required prior to the signing of an ongoing I-20 for future enrollment years.
$300 Application fee
$75 Re-Application Fee
Tuition and fees are non-refundable for a current semester. Any student leaving at the end of first semester may receive a tuition refund for the prepaid second semester. Students leaving mid-semester forfeit the full semester tuition.