Incident Report Form
When a person really needs help or there is a safety threat at school we hope you will step up and send in a report. Sending in a false report makes it harder for your school to help the people who really need it.
After you fill out the form below and click the "submit" button at the bottom, an email will be sent to a school administrator with all of the details.
What can you report here?
If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, you can report it here.
People can use this form to report:
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
- Cyber-bullying on social media sites
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves
*National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255