Automatic Payment Plan Exemption Request
South Lancaster Academy manages all their payment plans under the FACTS/RenWeb tuition management system. All payment plans are automatically processed from a bank account, debit or credit card. This allows for a more streamlined process that facilitates the school financial workflow and stability. If a family wishes to request an exemption to the automatic payment plan, the following requirements must be met:
- No outstanding/past due balances with the school.
- No history of payment delinquency with the school.
- If approved, payment must be mailed directly to FACTS following the instructions on the FACTS website.
- If approved and the account becomes delinquent, the exemption will be revoked and an automatic payment will be required.
- An official yearly request by completing and submitting the information below.
Once this request is submitted, the school administration will evaluate, determine and inform the decision by email within 2 business days. If approved, an appointment must be made to complete the manual payment plan with the school treasurer. This request is required every year.